This is taken largely verbatim from a note I'm maintaining on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=409466787948
It's time to part ways with some of my unused computer stuff. Some old and likely useless, some newer but not shiny anymore. Before I try recycling, donating, etc. any of this stuff I wanted to see if anyone wants it. I will be adding more things to this list as I continue to clean and organize. If you want to know explicitly when I add things, let me know.
I have a few rules.
- I reserve the right to change my mind.
- Local Bay Area pickup Preferred.
- I hate shipping things. If I agree to do so, plan to wait 4-6 months for arrival.
- Only take something if you're really going to use it.
- While everything is free, should you feel the need to give money, I'll donate it somewhere. Most likely Kids Need To Read.
- Things will be available until claimed or when I figure out the recycling thing.
- Whatever the equivalent of 'caveat emptor' is for free things. Caveat Freebie?
* 1x Dell Dimension. Celeron 2.4GHz. 1G RAM. 80G HD. DVD-RAM drive. 3.5" Floppy. NO OS. Very out of Warranty.
* 1x Dell PowerEdge 400SC. Pentium 4 2.26GHz. 1G RAM. 1x60G, 2x120G drives. 1xDVD-RW, 1xDVD drives. NO OS. Very out of Warranty.
* 1x Homebuilt AMD Athlon 64 3800+. 3G RAM, 2x300G drives. 3in2 drive cage. 1xCDROM drive. 8006-2LP 3ware raid card. NO OS. Not properly configured.
* 2x Sun Ultrasparc 2 Creator. One says 3D, the other does not. Unknown specs. 2 keyboards, 1 mouse, and 1 13w3 to DB15 video converter. UNTESTED
External storage and enclosures:
* 4x external USB2.0 PATA enclosures. Vantec NexStar 2. Maybe missing power cables.*
* 1x ione external usb -> PATA enclosure. Maybe missing power cables.*
- * If/when I find the power cables, they're yours.
* 1x SanDisk USB Smartmedia reader SDDR-09
* 1x external 4 drive USB -> PATA enclosure
- 2x 300GB PATA drives
- 2x 400GB PATA drives
* 1x 250GB LaCie Red External Lego Brick
* 9x 500GB SATA drives. In Warranty.
* 8x 300GB SATA drives. In Warranty.
* 4x 400GB SATA drives. In Warranty.
* 1x 8-port RocketRAID 1820A v1.2 HighPoint Technologies. UNTESTED.
* 1x External SCSI Centronics Mediastore 4x CD player. UNTESTED.
* 2x APC Back-UPS XS 900 - Possibly bad or just bad batteries.
* 1x 2GB DIMM kingston KHX8500AD2/2GR (Bad or Upgrade? UNTESTED)
* 1x Belkin 4-port KVM Switch. F1DJ104P-B with cables. (It's VGA not DVI)
* 1x Linksys 5-port 10/100 switch EZXS55Wv4
* 1x Linksys 8 port 10/100/100 Gigabit Switch. D2008
* 1x Linksys 8 port 10/100 Workgroup switch. EZXS88w
* 1x Etherfast 10/100 8-port Workgroup hub. EFAH08W. No Power Cables. UNTESTED.
* 1x fujifilm finepix 2400Zoom 3x optical 2.1 mega pixels
* 1x Creative WebCam Instant with mic. VF0040BP
* 1x unbranded black and orange webcam
If someone really wants it, I might be willing to part with my Series 1 TiVo.
* 1x Linksys WRT54GL. Wireless router.
* 1x Linksys WAP54G v.2. Wireless Access Pount. Missing Power Cable?
* 1x Linksys WMP54G. Wireless PCI Adapter.
* 1x Linksys EG1032. 10/100/1000 PCI Network Adapter.
* 1x Linksys BEFCMU10 Cable Modem.
* 1x ZyXEL XtremeMIMO Wireless M-302. Wireless PCI Adapter.
* 1x Xircom REM56G-100 PCMCIA Ethernet 10/100+Modem 56K.
* 1x Airlink WLH3028 Wireless PCI Adapter.
- 1x White Vantec NexStarLX. USB2.0, 10/100 Ethernet. Includes 500G PATA drive. *
- 1x Black Vantec NexStarLX. USB2.0, 10/100 Ethernet. Includes 500G PATA drive. *
- * I only know where 1 power cable is.
- 3ware 9550SX-4LP RAID card. UNTESTED.
* 1x e-GeForce FX 5200 128MB PCI UNOPENED/UNTESTED.
* 1x ViewSonic P810 21" CRT Monitor.
* 1x 5.5" B/W TV with AM/FM Radio
* 1x Hauppauge WinTV tuner PCI card. NTSC 61001 Rev A
* 1x X800GTO PCI-E 256MB TV-OUT DVI Video card.
* 1x HP Pavilion zv5000 Laptop. Missing HD.
* 1x Belkin TuneCast FM Transmitter. F8V367
Future items will be listed here.